GET AN INSTANT QUOTE HERE >>> www.HighviewCabins.com/Instant-Quote
??? ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• NO Pets ..... NO Smoking ..... NO house parties
• Minimum Stay = 3 nights (winter and holiday stays may vary)
• Minimum Age to Rent = 25 (copy of Driver’s License required during booking)
• Maximum Occupancy = 6 persons (includes adults and children ages 0 and up)
• We are not currently offering any discounts. Our pricing reflects seasonal rates.
• Owner managed and licensed with the state of Tennessee & Sevier County
• For safety & weather monitoring, the cabin parking area is under video surveillance.
== WHY YOU WILL LOVE OUR LOG CABIN IN THE SMOKIES ==
• The View - Highview Retreat features an amazing view of the Smoky Mountains including Mount LeConte, the 3rd highest peak in the Smokies.
• The Location - Highview Retreat is located at the southern end of Pigeon Forge, so it is also convenient to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
• The Convenience - The cabin is just 3 minutes from the Pigeon Forge Parkway (traffic light #10). You will enjoy being close to all the Parkway attractions as well as shopping, restaurants, Dollywood, The Island, etc., and not spending a lot of time driving to a remote cabin.
• The Access - There are no steep, scary roads on the way to the cabin, and there is level parking for 3 cars. (All roads are paved.)
• The Resort Setting - The cabin is located in the beautiful Sherwood Forest Resort. The resort entrance has security cameras, and gates which are locked at night. The 30’ x 50’ resort pool is open seasonally.
• The Cabin - Highview Retreat is a two-level log cabin with 2 king bedrooms and 2 baths. There is a bedroom on each floor with private bathroom access. The great room has a queen sleeper sofa. Linens are provided for both king beds and the queen sleeper sofa.
NOTE: Linens are NOT provided for the twin loft bed (sleeps 1). Guests wanting to use the twin loft bed need to bring their own sleeping bag or linens.
== PAYMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY ==
• A payment of 25% is due in order to book the cabin. The 2nd payment of your balance is due 30 days before the check-in date.
• Security/Damage Deposit ($200) is done as a credit card hold 5 days before your stay begins and is released as soon as our crew inspects the cabin after your departure.
• Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended if you think your plans may change, or if you are traveling during winter storm season. Insurance is available from AIG Travel Guard© during our booking process, OR visit SquareMouth.com to compare travel insurance policies and choose the provider and policy that suits your needs.
• Refund schedule:
60 days or more before check-in date ..... 100% refund.
30 to 60 days before check-in date ........... 50% refund.
Less than 30 days before check-in date .... 0% refund. (Cleaning fee will be refunded.)
== NOTE == If Highview Retreat isn't available for the dates you want, check out Spruce Moose, our other 2 BR cabin in Sherwood Forest Resort. Spruce Moose's floorplan is very similar with 2 King bedrooms, a wheelchair access ramp, and a private woods view at the end of a cul-de-sac.
|Early Fall 2018||
|Fall Leaf Season 2018||
|Late Fall 2018||
|Christmas Season 2018||
• 25% deposit - Due at booking. Balance due 30 days before check-in date.
• Security/Damage Deposit - $200 credit card hold 5 days before check-in date.
• Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
• Refund Schedule (days before check-in)
60+ days ...... 100% refund
30 to 60 days ........ 50% refund
Less than 30 days ... 0% refund
|Barbecue - Grills|
|Heating and Cooling Comfort|
Beautiful views of the mountains. Close to city, but far enough for a quiet and private stay. Will stay here again.
We visited the Smokies just before Christmas to celebrate my son graduating from college before he starts his new career. The retreat cabin certainly did not disappoint. You can tell this cabin is well taken care of and the owners go the extra mile to make your stay memorable. Close to the National Park, comfortable beds and my wife loved the gas log fireplace. We highly recommend this cabin for small families or a couples getaway. Janice was excellent to work with and the cabin was spotless and fully stocked. I only wish our vacation was longer. Thank you for sharing your cabin and allowing us to create some lasting memories. Merry Christmas!
Beautifully decorated cabin with amazing views of the Smoky Mountains. Very professional property owners who planned for all our needs. The cabins are fairly close to each other but you’d never know it as the properties are designed well for the lots and all provide excellent views. This cabin was ideal elevation to be just above the trees and have perfect unobstructed views. Less than a mile from busy Pigeon Forge Parkway so it’s close to everything, but very quiet location.
This rental is amazing. Very clean, well equipped and the view is priceless! Wished we would have been able to stay longer than 4 nights. We are planning a trip back with our grown kids. Perfect location to national park. Owners were very helpful.
We had a wonderful stay. Pictures don't do justice. Beautifully decorated. Awesome view. Immaculately clean. Beds so comfortable. Some of the best nights sleep I've had in months! Can not say enough good about this beautiful cabin.
Beautiful cabin with magnificent views. Owners great to respond to any questions. Hope to return again soon!
It is not often that a vacation rental property experience turns out exceeding expectations. Our stay at Highview Retreat was exceptional. We found the property to be exactly as stated in every respect. The view of Mt LeConte from the rear deck makes for a fantastic Smoky Mountain experience. The location is convientant to any attraction in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg, yet is somewhat private without being a remote location difficult to access. The cabin was well furnished with seasonal fall décor, clean, fully equipped, and fully functional. When a maintenance issue arose, Janice and Mark were quick to respond and made every effort to get it immediately taken care of. When we plan a return trip to the Smoky Mountains our number one choice for accommodations will be Highview Retreat!
Just loved it and will return.