Last Updated: 1/2/2023
This cabin is perfect for large families and groups. Enjoy luxury living while visiting the Great Smoky Mountain Area!
♥ Make sure to like this beautiful cabin by clicking the ♥ in the right upper hand corner. You’ll be able to find this cabin again and can share it with friends and family!
♦This gorgeous cabin includes a fully furnished kitchen, views of a forest, hot tub, and game room. Only You can take it easy after a long, fun day visiting Dollywood, The Great Smoky Mountains, The Island, the Parkway and all the fun Pigeon Forge/Sevierville/Gatlinburg area have to offer.
♦ Main Floor:
– Room #1 King Bed with TV/Bathroom Suite
– Living Room
– Electric Fireplace
– Laundry Room closet
– Hot Tub
– Room #2 King Bed with TV
– Room #3 King Bed with TV
– Room #4 2 Twin Bunks = 4 Twin Beds total
– Room #5 1 Twin Bed in Game Room (Multi-Cade and Foos Ball)
– A starter pack is provided that includes a small shampoo, small dish soap, a limited number of dishwasher pods, 1 laundry detergent bag, and limited coffee. Please note that this is a standard starter pack and guests will have to provide anything beyond this, should these items run out, as stay durations do vary.
– Smart TV’s (6 Total) in each bedroom, living room, and game room area
– Coffee maker and drip coffee maker Duo
– Heavy duty washer and dryer
– Fully equipped kitchen with various pots and pans, baking sheets, wine glasses, cups, utensils, bowls, blender, toaster, mugs and sponge.
– Wine opener and wine glasses
– Bar Soap provided for each sink
– High Speed WIFI
– Linens provided for each bed (including sofa beds)
– Paper towels in the kitchen
– Hand towels in each bathroom
– Ironing board and iron
– Each bathroom (3 full), contains 2 rolls of toilet paper each. You are responsible for your own toilet paper if these run out.
– Fire extinguisher
– Broom, dustpan
– Multi-cade with Classic Free Play
– Hair Dryer in each bathroom
♦ WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
– body wash
– food and water
– Passwords for any online video platforms. (We provide Xfinity Stream Beta App)
– Everything else not listed above that you would use or if/when starter pack runs out.
♦FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)♦
– Check-in: After 4:00 PM and Check-out is 10:00 AM.
– You can check-in as late as you want, you will receive a unique pin code that will activate at Check-In (4:00 PM). This code will expire after 10:00 AM on the day of your departure.
-The deposit is not charged. The deposit is there in case there is damage to the home or violations to the house rules.
-Information will be sent to you after booking regarding details for your stay.
Thank you for reading if you’ve gotten this far!
♥ We’d love to host you ♥
You will have access to the entire cabin except for the owner’s closet.
I give my guests space but am available when needed
I like to give guest their space, however, I am available for any questions during your stay. Office Business Hours: 9am EST – 12am EST- 7 days per week on Airbnb Messenger only.
A personal vehicle is required to get around.
Please note that this is a natural wooded area where there are bugs, insects, critters, and potential bears. These factors, unfortunately, come with the territory of the property. We do have a pest control company that routinely treats the property. We ask that you please be mindful and clean up any food that could attract any of these creatures. We also recommend bringing bug spray and wearing a light jacket at night if outside.
|Barbecue - Grills|
|Heating and Cooling Comfort|
|Family Friendly Amenities|
|Kitchen and Dining|
|Sports and Adventure|
|Indoor Living Space|
|Games & Equipment|