NEWLY REMODELED, 3 BR, PET FRIENDLY AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS. Two bedrooms contain newly made King Beds, each with their own separate bathrooms, and the third bedroom is located on the ground floor with a Queen sleeper sofa (with memory foam mattress), full bath and also includes Shuffle Board, Air Hockey and a multi-Video arcade game table.
$50.00 All American MILITARY Courtesy (per stay) - which includes law enforcement, Firefighters, & MILITARY Active or Retired Personnel. PLEASE PROVIDE PROPER IDENTIFICATION.
"PETS ALLOWED.....PRIOR APPROVAL REQUIRED...CONTACT OWNER FIRST...PET FEE REQUIRED." There is a pet fee per pet. The limit is two. PETS under 25 pounds will be charged a "NON-REFUNDABLE" pet fee of $100.... PETS over 25 pounds will be charged a "NON-REFUNDABLE" pet fee of $125. Please send email for revised quote. Restrictions may apply.
THERE IS PARKING FOR 3 VEHICLES ON THE STREET IN FRONT OF THE CABIN AND "COVERED PARKING FOR 3 MOTORCYCLES".
"Sacred Mountain" is a stunning 3 Bedroom cabin located in beautiful Mountain Shadows Resort, Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
"Sacred Mountain" provides their guests with new furniture, fixtures, and amenities including a hot tub spa, Broil King grill and flat top stove.
We also provide a starter pack for our guests - 1 packet of black coffee, laundry detergent, 2 dish washing finish tabs, dish washing liquid, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 roll of toilet paper per bath, 1 organic body soap per bath, 1 Mountain Fresh Nourishing Shampoo per bath and 2 trash bags per trash can.
It is surrounded by breathtaking views of Mt. LeConte from the deck. On the 1st floor, this spacious cabin offers a fully equipped open kitchen and seating for 10, a spacious open living area with a 52" HDTV and Blue-ray DVD, a 25' stone wall fireplace and Queen Sofa Sleeper. The King Master Bedroom is also located on the 1st floor and includes a HDTV/DVD, large walk in closet and private bathroom. On the 2nd Floor, there is a King Master Bedroom and includes a HDTV/DVD, large walk in closet and private bathroom. On the ground level, there is a Queen Sleeper Sofa (with memory foam mattress), full bath and also includes a HDTV/DVD, Shuffle Board, Air Hockey and a multi-Video arcade game table. The cabin also provides all channels in high definition.
There is a wrap around porch with several rocking chairs and a hot tub (which seats 6) so that you may enjoy the splendor of the surrounding mountain views. There is also a gas grill located on the newly covered deck located off of the kitchen that is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or a peaceful lunch or dinner while being surrounded by all that nature has to offer. Enjoy the grill deck anytime of the year.
There is also a newly built "Mountain View" deck off of the second floor with new outdoor furniture.
The resort pool is located within walking distance and will provide rest and relaxation and cooling off during the summer time. The pool is approximately 75 yards from the cabin.
This Resort has paved town roads and easy access to the cabin (GPS capable and GOOGLE maps). Comfortable and ample parking for SUV'S or 3 midsize or compact vehicles. Additional parking is available directly across from the cabin.
"Sacred Mountain" is minutes to the Arts and Craft Community, 3 miles to Downtown Gatlinburg and approximately 1 mile to the New Rocky Top Sports World. Check out their website at
We are also located on the trolley route. Park your car at the trolley stop across from "Food City", grab a trolley and you're ready to see the sights.
You will experience the tranquility and peacefulness of your mountain home away from home.
* 55" HDTV in upstairs Living Area
* HD with NFL Network, all ESPN channels, FOX Sports, MLB Network and NBC Sports Network
* 32" HDTV in all bedrooms, 52"HDTV/DVD media/game room; DVD in living room
* Sleeps 12 in 2-King Bedrooms, with 3 Queen Sleeper Sofas
* Outdoor seating and dining
* One (1) child/pet gate - located in 1st Floor Bedroom closet
* Children's High Chair - located in 1st Floor Bedroom closet
* Graco Pack n Play (sheets not provided) - located in 1st Floor Bedroom closet
* Complimentary Charter WiFi (100 Mps)
* Keurig K cup Coffee Maker and Cuisinart Coffee
* New Hot Tub
* 1 Natural Gas Fireplaces
* Key less entry with private code
* Natural Gas Grill (on 1st floor deck)
* Hair Dryers in all bathrooms
* Luxury mattresses and bedding
* Easy access off Route 321
* On Trolley Route
* GPS capable (Google Maps)
* Walking distance to resort pool
* Complimentary covered pavilion available on 1st come/1st serve basis
* Full Grocery store including (fresh produce, poultry, meats, seafood) and Pharmacy less than 3 miles
* Pets considered; PRIOR APPROVAL REQUIRED...CONTACT OWNER PRIOR TO BOOKING
(Large and small/medium pet crates available for use - pet bowls also provided) - Pets under 25 pounds will be charged a "NON-REFUNDABLE" pet fee of $100....Pets over 25 pounds will be charged a "NON-REFUNDABLE" pet fee of $125. There is a pet fee per pet. The limit is two.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm and check-out time: 10 am
|Barbecue - Grills|
|Heating and Cooling Comfort|
|Disability Access Features|