Mountain Oasis offers a tranquil retreat nestled within Sevierville's central hub. This spacious property spans 3000+ sq ft, providing ample space for unwinding and finding serenity in its peaceful ambiance.
With five bedrooms spread across two levels, guests can enjoy privacy and relaxation. The outdoor area boasts extensive decks, perfect for enjoying a leisurely cup of coffee or sharing a meal with loved ones. The large 6-person hot tub invites rejuvenation, while the vibrant birdlife and breathtaking mountain views create a picturesque setting. On rainy days, you can even reach out and touch the clouds. Surrounded by lush green lawns, Mountain Oasis ensures a blissful escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Enter the cabin from the covered porch past a vaulted living area with a Gas Fireplace, & Smart TV.
The master bedroom has a King bed, Twin sized trundle bed and an 43" LED ROKU TV.
* Fully Equipped Kitchen (+lots of grocery stores within 10 miles)
Kitchen consists of refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, blender, pots, pans, cups, plates, utensils, drip coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker. Bring your own ice, kpods, coffee filters and coffee please!
Our cleaning service provides start-up supplies including: paper towels, dish soap, dish washer soap, toilet paper, hand soap . We HIGHLY recommend you bring additional items appropriate for your stay duration such as extra towels/blankets/soap/toilet paper/shampoo/salt/pepper/cooking spray etc..
Note: This cabin has 3 x 30 Gallon trash bin in bearproof container. In between stay trash clearance can be arranged at an extra cost.
Note: Furniture and its arrangements are subject to change.
PacMan Arcade Game
* 75 inch smart TV with guest access ROKU in the game room, 55 inch smart TV with guest access ROKU in the living room and 43 inch smart TV with guest access ROKU in all bedrooms.
* Free WiFi - Connect your work laptop, mobile for faster internet access...
* HotTub - Sit back and soak your cares away in the hot tub on the main level deck.
*Amenities are usually available but can not be guaranteed.*
Note: This cabin has stairs to climb to enter the main level and staircase to reach the game room and upper level bunk bedroom.
Game room available where guests can battle it out on the air hockey table or pool table then relax and watch TV/Movies.
The main level has four bedrooms, all with LED TV's ; three with a KING bed and the other with a Queen. One of the KING bedroom also has a trundle bed with two twin beds
The upper level has 6 TWIN-XL beds next to the game room.
Enjoy a little quiet time on the master bedroom porch of the cabin as you rock in the rockers. Have a family meal sitting in the outdoor deck dinning table watching the mountains and scenery. This cabin has it all, a GREAT location, great amenities and and a spacious cabin. You'll love it!
* Easy Access, no steep roads. Only few curvy mountain roads.
* Excellent parking facility for 3 to 4 huge vans.
* Motorcycle Parking
* Near The Cal Ripken Experience
* Resort Setting
* Near Parkway
There is a kitchen island with USB/power ports with 6 bar stools which can be used as a office space. (Please check the listing photos to know more about this)
• LeConte Center, - 5.5 Miles / 14 Min Drive
• Dolly Parton's Stampede - 7 Miles / 16 Min Drive
• The Island - 5 Miles / 14 Min Drive
• Dollywood - 9 Miles / 19 Min Drive
• Tanger Outlets - 4 Miles / 12 Min Drive
• Ober Gatlinburg - 16 Miles / 31 Min Drive
• Great Smoky Mountains National Park - 10 Miles / 19 Min Drive
Note: Travel times may vary based on season and area occupancy.
There are a few steps to climb to the front door of the cabin. Parking space is spacious for 3 large vans.
Please contact us for non-emergent issues between 10 AM - 6 PM EST.
Communication on platform is best.
In a cabin safe neighborhood.
* Please, no pets due to owners severe allergies (* Pets are not allowed. If you bring a pet you will be charged $450 per pet (plus additional charges for any pet damages) towards deep cleaning and will be asked to leave without refund)
* Absolutely no smoking/vaping of any kind nor illegal drugs
* No parties or events allowed
* Maximum 16 guests (or as per reservation whichever is less) only. If more guests are present you will be asked to leave without refund.
* The primary person making the booking should be of age 25 or above and should be present at the cabin alongwith other guests throughout the reservation period.
* ID : We require a government-issued ID and names of all guests upon booking.
* Amenities are usually available but can not be guaranteed.*
* ROOF: The roof is metal with no attic. If a squirrel crawls on the roof or if it is raining, you will hear it, no need to be alarmed.
* We subscribe to periodical pest control, however this cabin is in the wilderness, and with that comes bugs, raccoons and other wild animals, including bears, spiders, snakes etc. Please practice bear safety guidelines. Remember to keep your doors locked, throw trash in the bear-proof containers, don't feed or try to approach a bear, and don't leave any food outdoors, including on the grill nor in your car. Watch your children all the time.
* SECURITY CAMERA: There are security cameras on the front porch, facing the main entrance and another one facing the back side road area in place for your protection. If you touch or tamper with the cameras, you will be asked to leave the property immediately without refund. This is for your protection.
* OTHER SAFETY: Do not lean, sit or hang on the railings. Please watch your children all the time.
CHECK IN/OUT: Check-in at 4:00 PM. Check-out at 10:00 AM. We do not offer late check-out. Any delayed checkout will be charged at $50 for every 15 minutes of delay.
* The owner is not responsible for any of the Guest’s or other occupant(s) valuables, cash or other property during the rental term or thereafter left at the rental place.
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 15 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 15 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
We do not offer refunds or change of schedule for weather, natural disasters, accidents or illness or other reasons. It is HIGHLY recommended to purchase your own travel/trip insurance.
|Barbecue - Grills|
|Heating and Cooling Comfort|
|Family Friendly Amenities|
|Kitchen and Dining|
|Indoor Living Space|
|Games & Equipment|