Custom-built chalet-style log cabin designed by owners to take advantage of surrounding mountain views. Has a small flat yard with swings and sliding board.
Very private - nothing but mountain views on 3 sides.
You must phone the owner to reserve this cabin! We don't take internet orders and our guests appreciate speaking to the same person they can call 24x7 if needed during their stay. Owner-managed, not internet-managed.
Truly wheelchair accessible including 2 roll-in showers. Please call to confirm access for your needs.
• Kitchen with pots/pans, nice plates, etc., dishwasher, icemaker, coffee maker, blender, 6 qt. Slow Cooker. Just bring your food & spices
• Dining room/breakfast bar can seat up to 11. High chair or booster seat available upon request
• Great Room with gas fireplace (October - February), huge picture windows, HDTV, Wii, comfortable seating for 5 - queen size sleeper sofa
• Deck facing west with panoramic mountain views, large hot tub, swing, rockers
• Master bedroom with king-size bed, TV, mountain views
• Bathroom with lots of counter space and roll-in shower
Lower Level :
• 2nd master suite - this bedroom has a Jacuzzi tub, king bed, TV and Valley/Mountain views
o Adjoining private bath has a large roll-in shower. It is wheelchair accessible via outdoor ramp
• 'Third' bedroom is a combination recreation room with an air hockey table and TV plus custom-built log bunk bed - full over queen
o Adjoining large bathroom with a bathtub/shower
• Laundry room with full size washer & dryer
• Pool table, darts
• Twin-size sleeper sofa
• Full bathroom
• Balcony facing east for sunrise & stargazing
The cabin has a small yard and playground.
Pampered, well-traveled dogs are welcome. Pet fee applies.
Paved Road access with ample flat parking
High speed WiFi (8mb download with upload speed of 6mb).
|Summer 2019 (Sat to Sat)||
|Christmas/New Year's 2019||
Varies but generally one night's rent or $500 for a week-long stay. Total balance due 60 days in advance. Pay by credit card. Must PHONE the owner.
Rental agreement will be emailed for digital signature.
|Barbecue - Grills|
|Heating and Cooling Comfort|
|Disability Access Features|
We enjoyed our stay at Above the Clouds. It is a beautiful cabin and furnished with just what you need. The owners are very sweet and are there to help with whatever you need. The view is absolutely breathtaking. Hot tub and pool table were a hit! We woke up to snow and thankful Connie worked with us to make sure we made it down the mountain safely. Thank you for letting us enjoy your cabin. We can’t wait to come back!
Everything about this stay was just amazing! The views are breathtaking and the cabin was so cozy! Connie is also an amazing host! We had an issue while staying at the cabin (not related to the cabin) and she, along with the maintenance man Gene, helped us out immensely! We don’t know what we would have done without them. Definitely would visit again and recommend to all my friends!
R.C. from Kentucky
This cabin was very clean and had a well stocked kitchen. The dining table seated all 9 of us easily. The view was amazing. The accessible bathrooms met our needs very nicely. Our family had a really fun family getaway here. Thank you for sharing your lovely cabin.
This cabin is perfect! Spacious, clean, and fully equipped. The views....oh my! Spectacular! The swing on the porch was my hubby’s favorite spot. Staying in Wears Valley was relaxing and charming.