Look no further for a cozy getaway for couples or family retreats.
♥ Make sure to like this beautiful cabin by clicking the ♥ in the right upper hand corner. You’ll be able to find this cabin again and can share it with friends and family!
♦ This cabin is easy to access with all personal vehicles with no steep hills and is situated in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by forest and is only 3 miles away from The Island and the Parkway in Pigeon Forge! ♦
♦ This gorgeous 2021 NEW BUILD cabin features a furnished kitchen, two balconies, hot tub, game room, two bedrooms with bathroom suites, and a peaceful view of the forest in the balcony area. You can take it easy after a long, fun day visiting Dollywood, The Great Smoky Mountains, The Island, and the Parkway and all the fun Pigeon Forge/Sevierville/Gatlinburg have to offer.
♦ Main Floor:
– Room #1 King Bed with Bathroom Suite and private access to balcony
– Living Room with Pull-Out Sofa Bed
– Electric Fireplace
– Fully Furnished Kitchen
– Balcony with eating area
– Room #2 Queen Bed with Bathroom Suite
– Game Room with Pool Table and Multi-Cade Classic Free Play
– Balcony with viewing area and a huge Hot Tub
– Dedicated laundry room with full size washer, dryer and iron/ironing board
♦FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)♦
– Check-in: After 4:00 PM and Check-out is 10:00 AM.
– You can check-in as late as you want, you will receive a unique pin code that will activate at Check-In (4:00 PM). This code will expire after 10:00 AM on the day of your departure.
-The deposit is not charged. The deposit is there in case there is damage to the home or violations to the house rules.
-Information will be sent to you after booking regarding details for your stay.
– A starter pack is provided that includes a small shampoo, small dish soap, a limited number of dishwasher pods, 1 laundry detergent bag, and limited coffee. Please note that this is a standard starter pack and guests will have to provide anything beyond this, should these items run out, as stay durations do vary.
– Roku TV’s (4 total) in each bedroom, living room, and game room (Bring your own passwords to watch on Roku Guest Mode).
– K-Cup Coffee maker and drip coffee maker
– Heavy duty washer and dryer
– Fully equipped kitchen with various pots and pans, baking sheets, wine glasses, cups, utensils, bowls, and mugs and sponge.
– Wine opener and wine glasses
– Bar Soap provided for each sink
– High Speed WIFI with Download speed up to 1200 Mbps and upload speed up to 35 Mbps
– Linens provided for each bed (including sofa bed)
– Paper towels in the kitchen
– Hand towels in each bathroom
– Iron and full size ironing board (in the laundry room)
– Each bathroom (2.5), contains 2 rolls of toilet paper each. You are responsible for your own toilet paper if these run out.
– Fire extinguisher
– Broom, dustpan
– Pool Table
– Multi-cade with Classic Free Play
– One hair dryer under the main master bedroom bathroom.
♦ WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
– body wash
– food and water
– Passwords for any online video platforms. (Our Roku TV’s are in “Guest Mode” that allows you to log into your favorite streaming platforms for the duration of your stay).
– Everything else not listed above that you would use or if/when starter pack runs out.
You will have access to the entire cabin except for the owner’s closet.
I like to give guest their space, however, I am available for any questions during your stay. Office Business Hours: 9am EST – 12am EST- 7 days per week on Airbnb Messenger only.
There are three neighborhood properties in the vicinity.
Cabin is not up a mountain, however, roads can be viewed as slightly windy and steep at times. There is a sign with the address numbers at the base of the shared driveway that will lead you to the front of the cabin. Home will be on the left side of the street upon arrival.
– Please note that this is a natural wooded area where there are bugs, insects, critters, and potential bears. These factors, unfortunately, come with the territory of the property. Please be mindful and clean up any food that could attract any of these creatures. We also recommend bringing bug spray and wearing a light jacket at night if outside.
|Family Friendly Amenities|
|Kitchen and Dining|
|Sports and Adventure|
|Indoor Living Space|