Come relax in this cozy cabin in Hidden Springs Resort. It’s perfect for families and groups looking to be close to Dollywood (Only 4 minutes away!) but away from the hustle and bustle.
♦ This cabin is in a prime location only 4 min away from Dollywood in Pigeon Forge.
♥ Make sure to like this beautiful cabin by clicking the ♥ in the right upper hand corner. You’ll be able to find this cabin again and can share it with friends and family!
♦ This awesome cabin includes a fully furnished kitchen, spacious backyard deck with beautiful views of the mountains and forest area, hot tub, game room, and is centrally located to all the fun in the smoky mountain area!
♦ Main Floor:
– Room #1 King Bed and full bathroom ensuite with jet tub, as well as private access to the backyard deck.
– Room #2 King Bed and twin bed and full bathroom ensuite.
– Living Room with Pull-Out Sofa Bed (Queen) and TV
– Gas Fireplace (Only Available October – March)
– Dining table
– Fully Furnished Kitchen
– Backyard – Hot tub, spacious deck with eating, sitting area and corn hole
– Room #3 Bunk Beds (2 Full Beds with TV)
– Game Room with Pool Table, Connect 4, (Multi-Cade Game Console coming soon!)
– Half bathroom
– Laundry (Washer/Dryer)
– A starter pack is provided that includes a small shampoo, small dish soap, a limited number of dishwasher pods, 1 laundry detergent bag, and limited coffee. Please note that this is a standard starter pack and guests will have to provide anything beyond this, should these items run out, as stay durations do vary.
– Smart TV’s (4 Total) in each bedroom and living room, (On Roku Guest Mode)
– Coffee maker (Drip)
– Washer and Dryer
– Fully equipped kitchen with various pots and pans, baking sheets, wine glasses, cups, utensils, bowls, children dishware, blender, toaster, mugs and sponge.
– Bar Soap provided for each sink
– High Speed WIFI
– Linens provided for each bed (including sofa bed)
– Paper towels in the kitchen
– Hand towels in each bathroom
– Iron and full size ironing board
– Each bathroom (2.5), contains 2 rolls of toilet paper each. You are responsible for your own toilet paper if these run out.
– Fire extinguisher
– Broom, dustpan
– Hair Dryer in each bathroom
♦ WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
– body wash
– food, water, and ice
– Passwords for any online video platforms. (Smart TVs on Roku Guest Mode so you can watch on your favorite platforms)
– Everything else not listed above that you would use or if/when starter pack runs out.
♦FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)♦
– Check-in: After 4:00 PM and Check-out is 10:00 AM.
– You can check-in as late as you want, you will receive a unique pin code that will activate at Check-In (4:00 PM). This code will expire after 10:00 AM on the day of your departure.
– Pet fee is non-refundable. Pets must be screened by hosts prior to acceptance of booking. Host is not responsible for any needs of pet. Primary guest assumes all responsibility for pet that is brought during stay. This is includes any pet needs and damages that may incur during stay due to said pet (whether disclosed or not disclosed).
-The deposit is not charged. The deposit is there in case there is damage to the home or violations to the house rules.
-Information will be sent to you after booking regarding details for your stay.
Thank you for reading if you’ve gotten this far!
♥ We’d love to host you ♥
I like to give guests their privacy, however, I am available for any questions through the platform messenger! Office Hours – 9 AM – 11 PM (EST).
I like to give guests their privacy, however, I am available for any questions through the platform messenger!
Office hours: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM EST.
– Cabin is located in Hidden Springs Resort (currently, there is no gate to enter as it is being upgraded)
– There are bears in the area. Please proceed with caution when driving/walking. Please don’t feed the bears. Pictures only ðŸ™‚
– The hill is somewhat steep when pulling into the cabin.
A car is needed to get around.
– Please note that this is a natural wooded area where there are bugs, insects, critters, and potential bears. These factors, unfortunately, come with the territory of the property. We do have a pest control company that routinely treats the property. We ask that you please be mindful and clean up any food that could attract any of these creatures. We also recommend bringing bug spray and wearing a light jacket at night if outside.
|Heating and Cooling Comfort|
|Family Friendly Amenities|
|Kitchen and Dining|
|Sports and Adventure|
|Indoor Living Space|