WELCOME TO A BEARY GOOD TIME!
PEAK SUMMER MONTHS REQUIRE A 6 OR 7 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY
SLEEPS UP TO 12 PEOPLE
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED, STRICTLY ENFORCED
4 KING SIZE BEDS
OUTDOOR 32 INCH HDTV ON UPPER DECK
UPRIGHT MULTICADE ARCADE GAME SYSTEM WITH 60 GAMES
LEATHER FURNITURE IN MAIN LIVING AREA
CABIN IS CLOSEST TO DOLLYWOOD & THE PARKWAY
* NAMES AND AGES OF CABIN OCCUPANTS REQUIRED
* MUST BE 25 TO RENT (PROOF REQUIRED)
* Year round covered (heated in winter) resort pool
* Closest to Dollywood/Splash Country in the HIDDEN SPRINGS RESORT
* Hear the distant Dollywood train whistle from the rear decks
* Hear the peaceful entrance waterfall from the rear decks
* The Ripken Experience is only 3 miles from the cabin!
* The LeConte Convention Center is 3 miles from the cabin
* The ISLAND is 3 miles from the cabin!
* Woodland themed tree up all year!
* A resort covered heated pool with sundeck
* Paved flat parking and roads leading to cabin
* Four, 4 USB Port, Personal Desktop Charging Stations with (2) Outlet Surge Protectors
* Wireless Internet included
* Keurig Kcup coffeemaker (Kcups not included)
* King Size Beds in all bedrooms!
* Jetted Jacuzzi in Master Bedroom
* 3 Full Bathrooms and 1 Half Bathroom
* 60 inch HD Flat Panel TV and Blu-ray player in Great Room
* 55 inch HD Flat Panel TV and Blu-ray player in Game Room
* 32 inch Flat Panel TV’s and DVD players in other bedrooms
* Pool table/Foosball/Upright Arcade game with 60 games
* Full size washer and dryer
* Stone electric fireplace in upstairs Living Area
* Electric fireplace in downstairs Living Area
* Over 200 digital & HD satellite channels, some premium channels
* Hot Tub on lower deck
* Charcoal grill in front of cabin
* Check in time 3PM, check out 10AM
* THIS IS NOT A PARTY CABIN. WE DO NOT RENT TO COLLEGE STUDENTS!!
A BEARY GOOD TIME is a perfect family vacation cabin that offers an upscale décor with a gorgeous wooded view. This beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath log cabin is located in the Hidden Springs Resort and offers all the amenities you are looking for. You’ll be conveniently located off the same road to the Dollywood/Splash Country entrance, which is less than 1.3 miles away, and only 20 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Provided in the large great room is a comfortable sofa and love seat, two comfortable reclining easy chairs and a 60 inch HD TV with Blu-ray player. The sofa is a queen size sleeper sofa. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances to cook great meals and has a spacious adjoining dining area. We also have a small pub table off the kitchen in the breakfast nook area. The inviting master bedroom has a king size bed, jetted Jacuzzi tub, 32 inch high definition HD TV and adjoining full bathroom. On the main floor rear deck, you can enjoy the beautiful wooded view AND hear the peaceful sound of the resort waterfall. Have your meal or morning favorite drink in the porch rockers or deck table and chairs while enjoying the beautiful wooded view.
There is outdoor security cameras in the front parking area.
On the lower level game room you will find plenty of entertainment to pass the hours away. You can enjoy many games of pool on the 7 foot pool table or score goals on the Foosball table. Play up to 60 games on the NEW Arcade game system and watch your favorite satellite channels or Blu-ray movie on the 55 inch HD TV. We recently installed a electric fireplace in the downstairs living area for your added enjoyment. A sleeper sofa and two rocker recliners complete this room. Adjoining the game room area are 3 comfortable bedrooms each having a king size bed, bathroom, 32 inch flat panel TV and DVD player. On the outside lower deck, you can enjoy the beautiful wooded view from the country porch rockers or soak in your private hot tub while enjoying the fresh mountain air and listening to the peaceful resort entrance waterfall. We recently added outdoor ceiling fans to enhance your comfort while enjoying the the fresh mountain air.
Along with all these great cabin amenities the resort offers a covered heated pool just a short walk down from the cabin. Whether you are looking for the perfect cabin to celebrate a special occasion or a family looking for that ideal vacation destination, this upscale cabin is a preferred choice that will put you close to everything the Smoky Mountain area has to offer.
This cabin has a security system to safeguard your belongings. For the Christmas holiday season, A Beary Good Time is decorated with a beautiful Christmas tree in the living area.
No large vehicles, such as RV's, trailers are to be parked at the cabins. Over-sized vehicles can be parked in the additional parking area to the LEFT of the clubhouse.
Please click on 'View Calendar' above for availability of this wonderful cabin
Feel free to contact Teresita at 865-919-2055 for any additional questions.
|Barbecue - Grills|
|Heating and Cooling Comfort|
|Kitchen and Dining|
|Sports and Adventure|
|Custom Website Filters|
Very nice cabin, we had a great time and it was well stocked
We spent some time with family here for Christmas and it was wonderful. The cabin had Christmas decor throughout and a beautiful Christmas tree. Plenty of room for everyone to sleep comfortably. The kids loved the downstairs game area. Easy drive into town and close to some family friendly hikes. We went to Laurel Falls with five children. Easy drive with lots of places to stop along the trail for kids to climb in rocks and fallen trees... cabin was very clean and tidy yet really homey. We would highly recommend this cabin. Loved it :)
Excellent choice for grandparents taking grands and their parents to DW!
It was very easy and pleasant ðŸ˜Š
The property was very nice, just what we wanted. Had a very nice Thanksgiving stay with our family.
Had a great time staying here. Layout of cabin worked great for our large family.
The cabin was clean, spacious, nicely decorated and convenient to all of the major attractions. Our party included two 80+ year old seniors and it was especially nice to have level parking and a bedroom on the first floor.
Property was very nice and i would love to stay there again when we go back. Very clean, very homey!
The cabin is decorated beautifully and is big, it is centrally located to everything we wanted to see, and very relaxing for the time that we just wanted to relax. Listening to the rain from the hot tub at night was awesome
Super clean, easy to get to and close to everything! We will definitely be back next year! Loved this cabin.